2 x 5 gram foil heat sealed packets DECAPSULATED BRINE SHRIMP EGGS
10 grams in total with measuring spoon
These eggs are food only THEY DO NOT HATCH
Suitable for fish, reptiles and insects
- Packed in Foil heat sealed packets to protect the quality of the eggs.
- Pure high quality decapsulated eggs as used by Leading fish and insect breeders.
Decapsulated brine shrimp (artemia) offer the following advantages;
compared to the non-decapsulated eggs:
- Cyst shells are not introduced to the fish as they are chemically removed;
- The shells often become lodged in the fish's digestive track and result in higher mortality rates.
- Decapsulated brine shrimp have higher energy content because they use little or no energy to hatch-out of their shell.
- Due to the hypochlorite solution, the eggs becomes thoroughly disinfected, therefore reducing the bacteria introduced in the water and the fish.
- Non-hatching decapsulated brine shrimp is a ready-to-use, energy-rich food source.
- The embryo of non-hatching decapsulation has a smaller particle size (200-250 m) which are more suitable for smaller fish than freshly hatched brine shrimp (400-450 micro;m).
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Analysis
Essential fatty acids(mg/g-dry wight) 4.2EPA(20:5n-3) 0.1DHA(22:6n-3)
We are located in Sydney and provide free shipping worldwide via Australia Post.
We have shipped to; America, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines and many more.
;Brine shrimp is a genus of aquatic crustaceans with the scientific name of "Artemia" and the common name of Sea-monkeys
All prices are in Australian dollars - AU$
Convert to your Currency here: www.xe.com
International buyers please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or postage cost.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be as well as import restrictions and quarantine regulations prior to bidding or buying we cannot be held responsible for orders not delivered or confiscated by government or postal regulations.
We Ship all International order within 24 hours (except weekends) by Australia Post Air Mail.
All items are posted by regular Air Mail and can take any were up to three weeks to arrive.
Fanstorm in an authorised reseller of Aquabuy Products who are Australian licenced importers of Artimia DAFF Permit No.IP14003440
Aquabuy is a licened importer of Brine (Artimia) eggs,
Australian Department of Agriculture Import Permit number 0000778175